Sunday, March 24, 2013

22 Weeks!

Happy Weekend, Everybody!  
This week has been very busy for nursery planning.  I went to several fabric stores and browsed hundreds of online sites trying to get ideas for our little one's nursery.  I have the colors decided, and I know what I want the fabrics to look like.  I just have to find them now!  Also, we bought paint this weekend at Home Depot to redo an old armoire that used to be in my old bedroom.  It's a huge mahogany armoire that is going to be painted white to match the rest of the furniture in the nursery.  I can't wait to see how it looks when we are finished.  

At 22 weeks, our little girl is the size of a papaya!  She is about 11 inches long, and weighs about a pound! She has started sleeping in cycles now, and is definitely most active right before I go to bed each night.  I look forward to her goodnight kicks each evening.  

I felt pretty good this week, and my workouts weren't as draining as they normally are.  I got a few nice runs jogs in as well as some good swol' sessions in :) I definitely try to take advantage of my workouts when I am feeling good.  

Here is my 22 week bump picture!





Symptoms:  Not too may this week.  Just feeling a lot of kicks :)

Cravings:  After watching an episode of How I Met Your Mother featuring the best burger in New York, I have an intense craving for a good burger… still trying to decide where I want to satisfy this craving.  Any suggestions?  Still craving a lot of fruit as well.

Weight Gain: Almost 11 lbs. 

Stretch Marks?: Still none

Belly Button:  Still in

Exciting Happenings:  Nursery progress, feeling more kicks, and a bigger rounder bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment