Tuesday, June 18, 2013

35 / 35

Hooray!  I hit a new landmark :)  I am 35 weeks today, and that means I officially have 35 days left until my due date! I am so excited that we are that much closer to meeting our precious little girl.  To celebrate our 35 week landmark, Andy and I went to see the new Superman movie.  Then, we picked up lunch from our favorite Chinese restaurant.  Later on tonight, we will attend our 2nd to last birthing class!  Things are starting to get real around here!

At 35 weeks, our booger is the size of a coconut (weird, because I think a squash is bigger than a coconut, but whatever).  She is around 17 inches long, weighing around 4 1/2 - 5 lbs.  She just keeps putting on weight!  I can't wait to hold our little chunker.

We had a wonderful Father's Day this past Sunday.  Although, we were lacking a bit of sleep due to our fire alarm battery dying at 4:45 am, thus beeping every 60 seconds to warn us.  We went to lunch with Andy's parents, then headed on over to my parents' for our weekly family dinner.  For Father's Day, my mom made homemade fried chicken!  I think we've had fried chicken 3 times in 10 years, so it was a real treat.  Also, it was fun to get to mini-celebrate Andy's first "unofficial" Father's Day with waffles for breakfast.  He's going to be such a great daddy :)

Here's my 35 week bump picture:





Symptoms:  Increased fatigue and a big ole belly! Lots of movement.  Waking up several times each night to go to the bathroom.  Now sleeping with 3 pillows.

Weight Gain: 20 1/2 lbs.  No change from last week

Cravings:  Fruit, vanilla pudding, and pizza

Stretch Marks: Surprisingly no

Belly Button:  Full fledged flatty!

Labor Signs:  The occasional Braxton Hick, but nothing consistent 

Exciting happenings:  35/35, nursery progress, my 2nd baby shower this weekend! Baby I's upcoming name reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment