Monday, June 3, 2013

32 Weeks

This has been a great week! Still feeling good during my workouts, and still feeling good over all!  My mom and I sewed together the pennant banners that are going to hang on the wall with the crib.  I am so happy with the way they turned out!  I also bought the frame and letters of her name to go above her crib this week.  I just need to make the tissue poms, and I will be ready to start hanging :)

At 32 weeks, our precious cargo is the size of a squash! A very large squash, I might add.  She is around 3 pounds and 16 inches long.  I have noticed a lot more kicks lately.  I think she is running out of room!  My 32 week Dr's appointment went really well.  I got to ask him a bunch of questions I had that arose during our birthing classes this week.  Also, he gave me good news that she is currently head down!  Yippee!!! Sure, she still has plenty of time to flip, but this whole pregnancy I was convinced she was lying transverse.  It is such a relief to know she isn't!  Prayers that she stays this way :)

I'm so excited to see / share the maternity photos we got taken this weekend!  I was still trying to decide what to wear up until the point I walked out the door, but I eventually made a decision.  FYI, trying to decide what to wear while pregnant is even more difficult than normal.  Everything makes you feel huge!  The nasty tornado weather we've been having decided to go away and let us take some lovely pictures.  I can't wait to share them with you.  Baby name reveal incoming!  Stay tuned in the next couple weeks for the debut.


32 Week bumpdate:





Symptoms:  Soooo tired lately.  I slept in until 9am 10am the other day! I've been having long continuous crazy dreams at night, and I attribute the dreams to my lack of restful sleep.  

Weight Gain:  19 1/2 lbs

Cravings:  Fruit and pizza

Stretch Marks:  No, but running out of extra skin.  

Belly Button:  Pretty much a flatty! Andy likes to make fun of it

Labor Signs:  Maybe a braxton hick here and there, but nothing noticeable.

Exciting Happenings:  Baby is head down! Nursery progress! Maternity Photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment