Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone! And what a great Valentine's Day it's already been!  Now at 17 weeks, I felt the baby move inside me for the first time!  It felt like a little nudge or flick from the inside!  Much more than the little butterflies in the stomach that is normally described.  Also, today has been extra wonderful because I have been munching on the Shari's Berries and chocolate and caramel covered pretzels that arrived on my doorstep yesterday.


Valentine's Day is such a great holiday.  Whether you have a significant other or not, today is a day to show everyone close to you that you love them and appreciate them.  My puppy is getting a can of wet doggie food tonight for his special treat. Whether it be your parents, siblings, children, spouse, or pet, show them a little extra love today!  Just remember to be kind to all today.  Holidays tend to be more difficult times for people going through hard times or have endured a recent loss.  


More on my 17 week progress later this week.  Lots of other exciting things to share.  In the mean time, Happy Valentine's Day to my Best Friend and our "little nub-nub!"




No comments:

Post a Comment