Tuesday, January 1, 2013

9-10 Weeks

Due to the craziness of the holidays, I missed my chance at taking a 9 week picture.  During my 9th week of pregnancy, Baby I was the size of a green olive! This week, we told our extended family of the exciting news as well.  We blew up a picture of our baby announcement pictures and framed them.  We wrapped them and gave them to his grandmas on each side of the family for them to open on Christmas.  



My morning sickness hasn't let up yet.  Some days aren't so bad, whereas other days are a plethora of nausea and puking.  The feeling of hungriness tends to set off the puking episodes, so I try to always have snacks available. 


10 weeks update: Baby I is the size of a prune!


Andy bought me a pair of maternity jeans for Christmas! I haven't worn them yet, but it will be nice to have once I can't fit into my skinny jeans anymore.  
Gender prediction: Andy thinks its a boy
Weight gain: 1 lb
Cravings: Still sour foods (grapefruit, sour apples, oranges) and salsa!



No comments:

Post a Comment