Friday, January 18, 2013

13 Weeks Preggo

Who knew 13 weeks could go by so fast! 3 more days and I will be completely done with my first trimester! From what I've heard, the 2nd trimester is the best, so I am really looking forward to these next few months! Incoming BABY BUMP!!! While the thought of weight gain to any woman is frightening and unwanted, I am slowly coming to terms with it.  Obviously, in order to have a healthy pregnancy, weight gain is inevitable.  The fear of never having my old body back makes me the most scared.  It will be hard work, but I know I can do it.  Meanwhile, I will continue with my exercises as normal and keep as healthy as I can for Baby I and myself. Here is my 13 week belly pic! I realized from my last pictures that tighter clothing will help show the progression of my growing belly as opposed to the slouchy sweaters I have been wearing.


Symptoms: Decreased vomiting!!! Now down to only about 2-3 times a week!!! However, I got my FIRST headache in about 8 years. I've heard headaches can be pregnancy related. I think I can feel my round ligaments stretching, but I'm not 100% sure.

Weight Gain:  According to my last appt on Monday, I am up 2 pounds! *cringe*

Cravings: Mango, mango, mango, honeymustard chicken wraps (lettuce, grilled chicken, honeymustard dressing all wrapped in a spinach tortilla!) My lunch for the past 5 days

Miss anything?: sleeping the whole night without having to get up to go to the bathroom, being able to do box jumps, burpees, jump rope, and jumping jacks without having to go to the bathroom, and being able to go on long runs without having to worry about making it to a store to use their public restroom


No comments:

Post a Comment