Saturday, January 12, 2013

12 Weeks!

I am officially 12 and a half weeks! Baby I is now the size of a plum! He or she is developing reflexes too. I read that if you apply gentle pressure to your abdomen, the baby will move in response! How crazy is that! Hopefully not too much longer, and I will be able to feel the first flutters of the baby moving. 

One more week, and I will be through my first trimester. Let the puking subside! Apparently, with the 2nd trimester, comes dizziness and headaches, but I think I will gladly take that over vomiting!

Here is my 12 week belly pic! 

Symptoms: Increased trips to the bathroom, exercise induced bathroom trips, morning sickness, the feeling of always being hungry

Cravings: still green apples, pears, mango smoothies, mango yogurt, and mango sorbet... basically anything MANGO! pretzel crisps, and string cheese

Showing: sometimes later on in the day after I've eaten, a little bump appears, but then it's gone when I wake up in the morning

Miss anything:  sleeping through the night, being able to go on a long run outside without worrying where I might find a bathroom, deer sausage, big sub sandwiches, and extra dark, double fudge brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment