Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Baby Moon


This past week, Andy and I went on a "baby moon" with my family to the Cayman Islands.  I guess it wasn't a true baby moon since we were with everyone, but this will be the last time we get to go on vacation before our family pod grows to three.

In case you didn't know, Grand Cayman is our favorite vacation spot ever!  The turquoise water, the amazing white sand beach, and the friendly locals make it such a wonderful place to go.  I think this was our 10th year going back.  Our week was filled with amazing food, relaxing on the beach, catching up on some reading,  snorkeling, swimming, and of course exercising.

I can't imagine a better place to transition into my final trimester.  It was nice to just shut my brain off and not think about all of the little things that I need to complete still before baby arrives. Here are some captured memories of our last vacation before our family expands.



View from our balcony


Free dolphin show


Beautiful sunset view from 7 mile beach


Andy and I on our balcony


Our beloved Beachcomber


7 mile beach


Our family pod

 
28 week beach baby bump pictures!


Farewell, Grand Cayman!  It may be a while before we make it back. . . . 




No comments:

Post a Comment