Saturday, May 18, 2013

30 Weeks

Is my pregnancy 3/4 of the way over already?  Time has flown by these past few months.  I can't believe my first baby shower was this weekend!  I feel like I just had my bridal shower.  It was so wonderful.  I think I will make a separate post just for the shower because my talented mother-in-law took some pictures that I can't wait to see and share with you!  

At 30 weeks, our itty bitty is filling out more and more.  She is now strong enough to grasp a finger!  Oh, how I am looking forward to that moment.  She is now roughly the length of a cucumber.  Between 15 and 16 inches long now, she is weighing around 3 pounds.  No wonder I am feeling more and more kicks every day.  She is running out of room in there!  Sometimes, it feels like she is having a dance party in my belly.  There are definitely some things I am going to miss about being pregnant, and that is one of them.  It's so wonderful being able to feel her little kicks and jabs and know she is ours.  Before we know it, our precious little girl will be here to change our lives forever.


30 week bump pic:




Symptoms:  Besides the bigger belly, my ribs are now starting to hurt depending on where she is laying.

Weight Gain: None this week, still up about 18 lbs.

Cravings:  Any kind of fruit and Mexican food

Stretch Marks:  None yet, but I am beginning to feel like I am running out of extra skin here!

Belly Button:  It gets closer to flat every day, but it's still holding on for dear life

Labor Signs:  None, thankfully.  Cook baby cook!

Exciting Happenings:  My mom finished my crib skirt this week, and it looks so adorable in the nursery.  Also, we tried to hang the curtain rod this week, but couldn't find any studs in the wall.  So now we have to get some wall anchors before we can finish hanging the curtains.  Lastly, my first baby shower was today!

No comments:

Post a Comment