Saturday, May 11, 2013

29 Weeks!

Week 29 recap:

1.  Organized filing cabinet

2.  Bought baby's going home outfit

3.  Got our glider chair for our nursery

4.  My mom is finishing up the crib skirt, and it looks fantastic!

5.  Nesting (aka cleaned entire house)

6.  Slept better than usual

7.  Felt her first hiccups this week :)


Craigslist find! Perfect condition! (yellow glider chair)

This is most likely her coming home outfit.  Just need to find a bow and maybe some little white leggings in case the hospital is chilly



Looking forward to these next few weeks!  Painting the curtain rod this weekend, so I will finally get her curtains hung.  Also this weekend we are hopefully going to look for cars, and celebrate Mother's Day!  Next weekend is my first baby shower, and I couldn't be more excited.  Probably going to purchase our crib mattress soon as well, so I can start putting the crib bedding on.  I can't wait to see it all start coming together!

At 29 weeks, our baby is the size of a squash!  She is about 15 inches long now, and weighs about 3 lbs!  It seems like she puts on about a half of a pound each week!  It's almost time to start packing the hospital bag!

Here is my 29 week bump!

Me and little one working on our fitness!


Symptoms:  I look like I swallowed a basketball

Weight Gain:  almost 18 lbs

Cravings:  Pasta and nectarines

Stretch Marks:  none yet, but my skin feels really tight!

Belly Button:  I hardly recognize it anymore.  Still an innie though

Labor Signs:  None

Exciting Happenings:  My upcoming baby shower and of course my due date approaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment