Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy Spring!

Happy Spring!!! I've been waiting for this day since the last day of fall.  It's no secret that I hate cold weather.  I think I'm living in the wrong state.  Maybe someday we will move to Arizona where it's always warm and there's little rain :)



All the winter decorations are down, and I put up my springy Easter wreath and table cloth.  I think the next time Andy and I have a day off, I will spread some new grass seed and plant some flowers in our front yard.  I'm so ready for the nasty cold weather to be over and done with!  I love running when it's warm and sunny out.  Bring on the humidity!!

Of course, I will leave you with a picture of my sweet Eva.  She was a little distracted today by Apollo.  She was laughing at him because he kept getting in trouble for sticking his tail in the pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment