Monday, November 11, 2013

Autumn Days

Not much to update here, just wanted to wish everyone a Happy November and share a few pictures from the past couple weeks.  October has come and gone, and the holidays are just around the corner! Here is a picture of my precious Eva in her Halloween costume!




The next picture was taken at Andy's parents house after we had our annual family pictures taken.  We were lucky enough to get a few snapshots of just the 4 of us.  Our little family pod just keeps growing :)



On a different note, the cool weather is finally approaching, and it's pecan harvest time here!  For those of you who don't know, my parents have a pecan orchard.  Whenever November rolls around, every weekend consists of pecan harvesting from sunrise to sunset!  My parents work so hard, and us kids try to chip in when we can.  This year, even baby Eva got to contribute.


I'm really looking forward to the next few weeks.  Eva has her 4 month appointment, Andy and I have share some days off, and Thanksgiving!  Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.  The food, family get-togethers, the grateful atmosphere, and festive decorations.  I am planning on making Eva her first Thanksgiving outfit, but we'll see how far I get on that.  I will post a picture if I end up finishing it!  Until then, happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment