Friday, February 6, 2015

Just a little update from Eva




O haiii! It's me Eva! I decided I wanted to post a blog too just like mama!  I like to do everything mama does.  I think I might bother her sometimes because I never leave her alone.  I just love her soooo much!  But that's okay because I know she loves me too.  

Let me tell you about some of my favorite things lately!  

I loooove gymnastics!  I get to go every Tuesday.  Sometimes I wish I could go more often so I could see my friend Anna.  I talk about her alllll week.  I like to run a lot.  The beam is fun too, but it's kind of scary.  Not as scary as that nasty pit though!  I won't be caught dead in there.  Mommy climbs in sometimes, but I cry because I want her to get out.  Sometimes I throw the foam blocks in though.... that's kinda fun.  I'm getting stronger too because now I can hang onto the bar for a really long time!  Maybe soon I will be tall like Mama too so I can reach the drinking fountain by myself.  All of the other girls can do it by themselves, and it makes me sad that I can't reach it.  My favorite part is the trampoline!  I could jump all day.

Also, my other favorite things are fruit snacks, reading books, singing, and talking.  I like to talk... A LOT.  I love learning new words.  Also, I can say my whole alphabet now!!! I think the letters H,Q, and W are kinda hard to say, but I try and Mama likes that.  

Apollo is still my best friend.  I like to use him as a stepping stool to help me get on the couch.  He doesn't seem to mind.  Plus, he eats all my food that I don't want to eat when I throw it on the floor.  That way, Mama doesn't have to clean up as much!  Win win!

My favorite TV shows are the ones on Netflix.  I like Super Why, Sid the Science Kid, and Oct-No's (Octonauts).  Mama doesn't let me watch tv very much, but that's okay because I can't sit still very long.  I like my toys much better.  My favorite toys are my kitchen, bowls and spoons, tea sets, my ice cream cones, and my cash register.  I like to play with the Munneeee (money).

My days are pretty awesome.  When I wake up in the morning, I play with my stuffed animals for a while until I get bored and ask Mama and Dada to come get me.  Then we go downstairs and eat oatmeal and fruit, sometimes yogurt eggs.  I loooove OATMUH!  It's the best.  Then we go get dressed and I get to pick out my very own hair bow... every day! Sometimes there's so many that it's hard to choose which one I want to wear.  I don't really like wearing clothes or shoes, but I do like dresses.  They are so pretty! After that, my days sort of vary as to what we do.  Sometimes I run errands with Mommy, Tuesdays I go to gymnastics, and some days I go get to see my friends Everett and Lyla.  When Mama and Dada both work, I go to Yaiyai or Grandma's house.  It's soooo much fun! When I go to Grandma's house I get to see my cousins.  They're pretty cool gals. At 1:00 every day, I get to take my nap.  I used to fight nap time, but now I love it! I feel so much better when I wake up after.  The evening varies, but usually I get to eat dinner with Mama and Dada and Apollo.  I like dinner time because I get to see Dada!  Sometimes I don't see him all day so I miss him.  At dinner, Apollo has to stay on the rug and wait until we are finished eating, but after dinner he gets to eat the stray pieces of food I threw on the ground for him.  Then it's bath time or story time! I love my books.  My current favorites are "Turtle Opposites," "Pinkalicious," "Who Dunnit," and "Curious George."  Then I get to go to bed and sleep until morning.  Sometimes mama comes in and checks on me while I'm sleeping, but I pretend like I'm asleep so she doesn't know.  If I lay real still and pretend I am asleep, she gives me lots of kisses.

I guess that's all for now.  Before I go, Mommy wants everyone to pray for me because I have to go to another doctor now.  We got the results back from my echo, and I have to go to a cardiologist now, whatever that means.  Something about a septal defect in my atrium.  Hopefully it means more stickers and prizes from the treasure box!  Wish me luck!  

Love, 
Eva-Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment